The Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo is a three-day pop-culture convention that fans look forward to every Fall in Edmonton. It’s a chance to shop from hundreds of vendors, exhibitors and artists, check out panels and workshops and meet your favourite stars and creators.
Here’s what you can see and do at the Edmonton Comic and Entertainment Expo
- Enjoy over 100 hours of panels and workshops featuring celebrity guests and artists, local legends, and industry superstars.
- Browse and shop hundreds of vendors selling everything from comic books to costumes to collectibles.
- Roll the dice or pick up a joystick in the Gaming Zone, which has everything from board games to classic arcade games to console tournaments.
- Check out the art and commission a custom creation from world-class artists in Artists Alley.
- Come in cosplay, or come as you are! Check out your fellow fans’ costumes on the show floor, or cosplay yourself and be prepared for lots of photo requests! Either way, you’ll want to check out the Costume Contest for the weekend’s best creations.
2017 Edmonton Expo Special Guests
Edmonton Expo attracts dozens of special guests each year for the ultimate fan experience. This year, you can meet stars like Daredevil’s Charlie Cox and Star Trek’s William Shatner, or celebs from TV mega-hits like Stranger Things (Caleb McLaughlin, “Lucas” & Gaten Matarazzo, “Dustin”) and Riverdale (Camila Mendes, “Veronica Lodge” & Madelaine Petsch, “Cheryl Blossom”). Hear from them on stage at Spotlight Panels (included with admission!) or grab a photo or autograph (additional fees apply).
CONTEST // What makes you geeky? C’mon … we’re all geeky about something!
The couple that geeks out together, stays together. Whatever you’re a fan of, you’ll find it at Edmonton Expo from Archie Comics to The Avengers. There is SO much to do at this festival – duke it out in the gaming zone, pick out some art, shop for comic books. Plus, you can met celebs like the kids from Stranger Things and Riverdale, or nerd gods like William Shatner. Enter for your chance to win two, three-day passes below: