Culinary Lab Series is a date night like nothing you’ve experienced before. It’s an opportunity to experience to turn the kitchen into a laboratory, as Chef David Leeder and Chef Edgar Gutierrez don lab coats and experiment with food, right in front of your eyes. In partnership with EEDC, it’s one of those date night experiences that will fill your belly, and your soul.
There’s just something comforting about being in the kitchen, and even more comforting when you’re experiencing the delicious creations being prepared in front of you.
As part of the evening, you’ll get to taste a six-course menu, including:
- Chicharrón| with Uni and Habanero Mayonnaise
- Grilled Octopus| Roasted Kelp Sauce, Potato, Asian Pear and Endive
- Mole Verde | Rapini, Cauliflower, Rutabaga
- Cochinillo y Tortillas| with Mexican and Nordic Condiments
- Raspado| Tepache, Elderflower
- Tres Leches| Dulce De Leche, Burnt Milk Candy, Milk Crumble, Lime and Avocado Mousse, Grapefruit Mezcal Sorbet
Guaranteed, it’s going to be the most unforgettable Sunday dinner you’ve ever had – and one of those splurge date night experiences that’s going to introduce you to food in a way you didn’t know was possible.
The first of six Culinary Lab series takes place on April 9th, at 6pm. Can’t make it to this one? Make sure you’re following along on our event calendar for upcoming lab series. Each session will provide a unique dining and learning experience.
Want to spend your next date night experimenting in the kitchen and trying something new? Get tickets for Culinary Lab 01 via Eventbrite.